Hello! I’m Catherine Pressly Herring and I’m so thrilled that you have stopped by. Founded in 2009, Old Southern Charm has been my creative outlet as I’ve walked through many stages of life: college grad; young professional, newlywed, and now a busy mom and creative entrepreneur. Life passes so quickly, but I’ve found the most joy during the small, quiet (sometimes rambunctious) moments with friends and family. Old Southern Charm began as an online art gallery for my fine art work. In 2018, I began selling stationery and a friend said “wouldn’t that flower make a pretty bridal shower invitation?” Her confidence was contagious and I decided to give it a shot. Old Southern Charm has ultimately ebbed and flowed into what you see today: a curated collection of hospitality insights. From wedding showers to children’s birthday parties to just making your holiday get togethers less stressful, I hope OSC will be a helpful and fun resource for you!
If you have an upcoming event, here’s what makes Old Southern Charm products unique:
* Original designs are hand painted and then thoughtfully replicated to create one-of-a-kind paper products. Each one is printed on high quality paper and inspected to ensure the color quality is accurate and the ultimate concept is pristine.
* We all work so hard to find the perfect invitation to match our party theme. I’ve always wondered – why do we stop there? Old Southern Charm helps clients carry an invitation design throughout the party with: cocktail napkins, styrofoam and plastic cups, name tags, place cards, menu cards, swizzle sticks, koozies, coffee cups, you name it. For a final nod to the invitation’s design, guests take home coordinated party favors and the honoree can utilize matching thank you notes to tie everything together.
* Before any of the OSC products go to print, my customers collaborate directly with me and approve proofs to ensure they are 100% satisfied with the design.
* My clients can be assured of fast communications, high quality products, and beautifully packaged purchases with the highest level of attention to detail.
I hope this provides you with a little insight into Old Southern Charm. Please don’t be a stranger! I welcome questions, concerns, and feedback. I look forward to connecting with you… let me know how we might collaborate to make your next event extra-special.
With Love and Gratitude,
- Email: Catherine@oldsoutherncharm.com
- Products: www.etsy.com/shop/olsoutherncharm
- Let’s Get Social:
- Instagram: oldsoutherncharm
- Pinterest: oldsoutherncharm
- Facebook: oldsoutherncharm
- Behind The Scenes Video: